The weight loss challenge by My Fitness Pakistan in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad is designed to help individuals jump start their fitness. The Challenge is an ongoing program in which the goal is set for individual after discussing with them in an agreed time frame. Each challenger has a specific goal to achieve to reach their “goal weight.” The challenger must do multiple challenges until they reach that weight. This is the best weight loss program in Pakistan.
The Challenge includes unlimited boot camp style workouts, optional nutritional guidance, support and accountability. All participants attend a nutrition seminar prior to the start of the challenge to discuss their customized meal plan, get an understanding of the important role nutrition plays in this program and get educated on supplementation. The medical conditions improve with exercise and by losing weight.
Losing weight is not easy. It requires dedication and effort. It does take time. Start by taking small steps that would one day count as a tremendous effort as a total. As the quote says, repeat your new and healthy habits day in and day out to attain success.
The important challenge works as follows:
- Unlimited workouts.
- Bootcamp style classes focused on HIIT High intensity interval training (circuit training).
- Our classes are 50 minutes long.
- Our classes first start off with a warm up, then a light stretch, then the trainers will separate the class into stations.
- Our certified and experienced trainers will demonstrate every single station giving modifications at the same time if needed.
- Everyone works out at their pace. No one is compared to each other. Only competing with yourself.
- This workout is designed to give you the best possible workout in 50 min. HIIT training allows us to bring your heart rate up and down in-between stations which in turn helps you burn the optimal number of calories and creating muscle confusion, which means your body is working at the highest level. You can burn 600-800 calories in just one class.
Working out in a group provides a host of benefits you might miss out on if you work out on your own. When you are in a group atmosphere for a weight loss challenge, you can expect to experience these benefits:
- exposure to a social and fun environment
- accountability for participating in exercise
- workouts that require no prior exercise knowledge or experience
- less boredom with an exercise routine
- since you are competing, you will see faster results than if you are not in a weight loss challenge
- a contest is a great way to boost confidence and get on the right track.