Hot yoga is a form of yoga as exercise performed under hot and humid conditions, resulting in considerable sweating. Some hot yoga is inspired by the heat and humidity of India, where yoga was originated. My Fitness Pakistan is bringing Hot Express Yoga in Lahore Karachi and Islamabad.
There is an increasing number of people who desire to improve their physical fitness levels or to tone your body. Whether it is one or the other, hot yoga remains among the top exercises preferred by people keen on transforming their bodies. Of course, several other forms of exercise can be equally effective in toning your body. The hot express yoga as body toning method has gained increasing popularity for its efficacy and because it is a low-impact and healthy option.
Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.
As your body gradually warms up, blood flow to the limbs will increase, immediately improving your flexibility and toning your body. The warmth relaxes the muscles, allowing your body to move more freely between each posture. A warm body can twist, bend and stretch further, which allows for an internal organ massage. All internal glands, organs, ligaments and muscles will benefit in this heat-based environment.
If you’re in good health, hot yoga is generally safe. But, as with most types of exercise, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind.
- Dehydration is a major concern with hot yoga. Drinking water before, during, and after a hot yoga class is essential.
- Some pre-existing health conditions may make you more prone to passing out in a hot room. This includes heart disease, diabetes, arterial abnormalities, anorexia nervosa, and a history of fainting.
- If you have low blood pressure or low blood sugar, you may be prone to dizziness or lightheadedness with hot yoga. Check with your doctor to make sure hot yoga is safe for you.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctor before trying hot yoga.
- If you’ve had heat intolerance problems in the past, you may want to stick with yoga that’s done at a normal temperature.